Potty training is fun when you do it right. Ensure that you understand your child’s readiness before you start potty training. Different kids take different lengths of time to successfully complete potty training. You need oodles of patience and the right methods to get your kid interested and involved. To begin with, make the bathroom safe and convenient for the kids. Visit https://toiletsquad.com to pick kid-friendly toilets for your home. Talk to the kid about potty training or even show a few videos that could motivate the child to give it a try. If the plan seems to fail, stop what you are doing and give it a few days break. After a few days start the potty training exercise all over again. To get even the fussy kids involved here are a few ways to make potty training more fun –
- Give the child stars or some form of motivational gestures every time the child successfully uses the potty. This would be a great way to encourage the kid to try and do it right in the future too.
- Invest in a good quality potty seat, a style that the child prefers, one that would keep the child convenient. Convenience is the first most attractive aspect for the child.
- Pick a color or theme that the child likes when you choose a potty seat. This would be a good way to get the child interested in using the potty seat.
- There are plenty of books that contain pictures that show children how to use the potty and why it is good to use it. When parents read such books to their children it can instill their interest.
- Set a timer that the child can relate too. It could be some rhyme that the child loves or a chime that the child is attracted to. So when the timer goes off, the child knows that it is time to go to the potty.